LinkedIn + cold email lead generation for B2B sales. Lead generation, lead nurturing emails, B2B marketing for B2B Sales With LinkedIn
What you’ll learn(Sales With LinkedIn)
- Use lead generation tools to get unlimited email addresses
- Lead generation script to connect with people on LinkedIn
- Get a script for your email autoresponder to follow up after a cold email
- Learn to nurture your cold leads and warm them up
- High ticket sales
- Boost B2B sales by setting up retargeting ads
Requirements (Sales With LinkedIn)
- Desire to to cold email and cold outreach
- Few tools in the course are paid – but most are free
Description (Sales With LinkedIn)
Master high-ticket B2B Sales With LinkedIn, lead generation, and lead nurturing to get a large number of leads and take many of them through your Sales With LinkedIn process to become clients.
Acquire unlimited leads and do cold email and LinkedIn outreach. Then whoever doesn’t respond, do lead nurturing to turn them from cold leads to warm leads that engage later.
Many popular businesses today like agencies, consulting companies, freelancers, and B2B businesses do cold outreach for lead generation and Sales With LinkedIn .
I get asked a few times a week by my coaching students how to do cold email and cold outreach.
The problem has been that cold email is almost like spam and it has very low response rates due to boring pitches that fill up people’s inboxes Sales With LinkedIn .
In this course, I’ll reverse that by showing you cold email and cold LinkedIn scripts that get people to engage with you and enter your sales process.
B2B SALES AND LEAD GENERATION TOOL (Sales With LinkedIn)
I’ll show you a tool that gives you email addresses and contact information of potential clients in seconds. You can then use those email addresses to reach out to potential clients via cold email marketing and get them interested in your business. With this tool, you will be able to begin your B2B sales the same day you get this course.
PAID TOOLS DISCLAIMER (Sales With LinkedIn)
The D7 tool is paid, but it is inexpensive. Also, some tools will require an email address to sign up.
LEAD GENERATION BEYOND COLD EMAIL (Sales With LinkedIn)
Cold email marketing isn’t the most desired approach to doing B2B sales because cold email is tedious to do and many of your potential clients will see it as spam. In this course, we go beyond just cold email. I’ll show you how to do lead generation with SEO, freelancing sites, content, and much more.
B2B SALES AND LEAD GENERATION FOR AGENCIES, CONSULTING, LOCAL SERVICES, AND FREELANCERS (Sales With LinkedIn)
Many small businesses rely on cold lead generation and B2B sales outreach to get their initial clients. The problem is that there are too many marketers pitching business owners. Instead of sending the same tired cold emails that get deleted, I’ll give you more interesting email and LinkedIn scripts that make you stand out.
This B2B sales course is made for service businesses, local services, agencies, and freelancers. If you run any of these businesses and your clients are small or mid-size companies, then this course is perfect for you.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN B2B MARKETING FOR LEAD GENERATION AND LEAD NURTURING FOR B2B SALES (Sales With LinkedIn)
Lead generation is the process of finding potential new clients and getting them to the top of your sales funnel. Unfortunately, most fresh leads don’t immediately proceed to buy. For example, if you send a cold email, you won’t get many sales. After lead generation, and an initial cold email, you must perform lead nurturing to get people to take the next steps in your sales process.
This course covers both, cold lead generation with email marketing and LinkedIn and lead nurturing to turn those cold leads into sales.
BONUSES INCLUDED (Sales With LinkedIn)
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
* My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
(Sales With LinkedIn)
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT (Sales With LinkedIn)
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don’t respond. Well, I do because :- (Sales With LinkedIn)
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money’s worth from the course.
This B2B sales and lead generation course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it’s my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I’ve done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll in this course now and master B2B Sales With LinkedIn and lead generation.
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners
Course content (Sales With LinkedIn)
16 sections • 107 lectures • 6h 57m total length
B2B sales and lead generation course welcome and what to expect2 lectures • 9min
- B2B sales and lead generation course welcome and what to expectPreview03:21
- Marketing strategies overview so you can fit each into your B2B sales planPreview05:36
D7 tool for lead generation and B2B sales8 lectures • 26min
- D7LeadFinder lead generation tool introduction02:47
- D7LeadFinder resultsPreview06:14
- What to do with the Excel file you download it from D7LeadFinder00:10
- How to approach your first potential client in a professional way04:25
- Example of a highly-effective email pitch you can write06:40
- Email follow up sequence01:24
- What types of businesses are best as clients or have been impacted by Covid02:02
- Email, direct message, or phone call02:44
LinkedIn outreach for lead generation and B2B sales9 lectures • 41min
- Problem with cold LinkedIn outreach as experienced by people you are selling to04:22
- Cold pitch approach and lead generation script that gets engagement08:20
- Treating your cold leads long-term to warm them up03:14
- Options for LinkedIn messaging marketing automation tools04:16
- LinkedIn connection message template to immediately compel and interest people05:36
- LinkedIn lead generation welcome message template06:34
- Other times to write people a message on LinkedIn00:06
- FindThatLead lead generation browser extension for LinkedIn to get emailsPreview05:40
- Using social media to find freelancing work through hashtags03:00
SELLING TO LARGE COMPANIES & ORGANIZATIONS – How to write a business proposal13 lectures • 50min
- Business proposal section introduction01:50
- Choosing a nice business proposal template02:34
- Opening slide of a business proposal05:35
- Table of contents slide02:02
- Executive summary of a business proposal of a $500k/year business06:26
- Advanced: Editing using emotional intelligence and understanding of your reader09:07
- Putting a lot of text on a proposal presentation page03:33
- Solution section and project schedule03:16
- Researching your target reader for better and more targeted writing03:51
- Writing the full solution part of the business proposal06:56
- Team section of the business proposal01:25
- Pricing slide of a business proposal01:57
- Contact information of your proposal01:12
Setting up your business and product page on LinkedIn2 lectures • 8min
- Creating a company page in LinkedIn04:02
- Adding a product to your company page on LinkedIn03:55
Creating a professional LinkedIn profile that you sell and promote from10 lectures • 31min
- LinkedIn as your reputation management on online resumePreview01:34
- Professionally branding your 2 LinkedIn imagesPreview03:27
- Managing your website listing on your contacts details02:33
- Updating your byline to promote your business or brand youPreview01:13
- How to create a nice summary for your LinkedIn profile05:34
- LinkedIn endorsements and recommendations04:30
- Fast way to get recommendations01:48
- Experience, publications, and other important sections of your LinkedIn profile05:47
- Five hundred contacts and managing your connection requests02:43
- Your LinkedIn feed02:05
Cold email and email nurturing in B2B sales9 lectures • 46min
- Difference of email autoresponder and email workflow03:20
- My approach to sales copywriting02:27
- Why we will use MailChimp (great free plan) and how to starting the setup01:37
- Designating a list04:10
- Technically setting up the autoresponder in MailChimp02:25
- First email of the autoresponder that can actually get your leads on a call09:59
- Second autoresponder email07:58
- Example of a good B2B sales autoresponder with Helium 1004:11
- Third, fourth, fifth and further emails in your autoresponder09:54
Cold email outreach and lead nurturing via social media2 lectures • 6min
- Using Facebook to reach people and do lead generation03:53
- Creating Twitter lists for lead generation01:54
Buying email lists elsewhere4 lectures • 2min
- Fiverr as a B2B marketing tool for free lead generation01:25
- What not to trust00:03
- Renting email lists00:09
- Learn about GDPR – EU’s new data protection law00:06
Using emotional intelligence and empathy in sales4 lectures • 26min
- What is empathy04:09
- How I use empathy and emotional intelligence in B2B sales06:30
- Handling sales objections08:32
- Example of how I handle sales objections in my sales process06:46
Negotiation4 lectures • 14min
- Introduction to negotiation using assertive communication01:44
- Introduction to negotiating using assertiveness01:53
- Bad-cop, good-cop negotiation technique04:02
- B.A.T.N.A, bluffing, and when to walk away05:52
Using a lead-generation vetting form to identify high-potential leads7 lectures • 29min
- Section introduction for creating a lead generation vetting form01:52
- Creating a Google Docs account so we can use Google Forms for lead generation02:35
- The project we will do with Google Forms to save time and money04:23
- Planning our lead generation form questions to properly vet our leads05:34
- Creating the lead generation form from a nice template05:28
- Embedding the lead generation form on your website04:43
- Getting and managing responses in your B2B sales process04:18
Facebook ads and retargeting for B2B sales22 lectures • 1hr 35min
- Introduction to the Facebook ads section of this B2B sales course04:51
- Explaining the examples in the coming videos01:18
- Setting up 2-factor authentication for security – now required by Facebook04:43
- What is the Facebook Business Manager and why you should use it03:16
- Adding a page to our Facebook Business Manager account01:44
- Creating an ad account in Facebook Business Manager04:10
- Page permissions and details04:12
- Facebook ad strategies and goals08:09
- Page banner size02:04
- Setting the brand image00:56
- Where to get an unlimited number of great images to use on your page02:06
- How to set up your Facebook page screen name01:31
- Difference of campaigns, ad sets, and ads. Plus, introduction to experimenting07:04
- Organizing my music page ads to build a fan base and grow06:08
- How to choose the campaign type for your lead generation07:14
- How to add a catalog of products (or B2B services) to your Facebook page03:36
- Publishing your store on your Facebook page – this can be B2B services too01:59
- How to create a custom conversion event and a tracking pixel09:21
- Showing how I created one campaign with multiple lead generation ad sets07:50
- Narrowing your Facebook ad lead generation targeting03:49
- Budgets for your ads06:02
- Running an ad directly to your service or product catalog02:56
Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and retargeting for lead generation and warming8 lectures • 24min
- Setting up a fresh Google Ads account for lead generation04:11
- Ad campaigns, ad sets, and individual ads we’ll use for lead generation03:38
- Entering Google Ads expert mode01:01
- Introducing the different Google Ads bidding03:37
- Setting up the Google Pixel for ad retargeting and lead warming05:00
- Creating a retargeting campaign based on your custom audience for lead warming03:10
- Connecting Google Ads to Google Analytics to track leads in our B2B marketing01:45
- Point about accelerated bidding option in your lead generation with ads01:19
Cold phone calling scripts1 lecture • 8min
- Cold calling phone scripts08:16
Conclusion of our B2B sales and lead generation course2 lectures • 3min
- Course conclusion quiz to test your B2B sales and marketing skills2 questions
- Congratulations! Thank you for being a great student! And some parting words.03:05
- Bonus lecture00:18
Alex Genadinik Business, Entrepreneurship, SEO, Marketing, Amazon, YouTube
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 33,533 Reviews
- 480,076 Students
- 124 Courses
3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
– 10+ years in entrepreneurship
– 10+ years in SEO and marketing
– Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
– Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
– Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).