Welcome to Numpy Library for Data Science Course
- Are you ready for the Data Science career?
- Do you want to learn the Python Numpy from Scratch? or
- Are you an experienced Data scientist and looking to improve your skills with Numpy!
In both cases, you are at the right place! The number of companies and enterprises using Python is increasing day by day. The world we are in is experiencing the age of informatics. Python and its Numpy library will be the right choice for you to take part in this world and create your own opportunities,
Numpy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays.
Numpy aims to provide an array object that is up to 50x faster than traditional Python lists. The array object in Numpy is called ndarray , it provides a lot of supporting functions that make working with ndarray very easy. Arrays are very frequently used in data science.
In this course, we will open the door of the Data Science world and will move deeper. You will learn Numpy step by step with hands-on examples. Most importantly in Data Science, you should know how to use effectively the Numpy library. Because this library is limitless.
In this course you will learn;
- Introduction and Installation
- Similarities and difference in a list and an array
- Declare an array
- Array function in numpy library
- arange function
- ones, zeros and empty function
- linspace function
- identity and eye function
- Attributes of array
- Indexing in array
- Slicing in array
- Arithmetic operators in an array
- reshape and resize function in an array
- flatten function in an array
- ravel function in an array
- transpose function
- swapaxes function
- Concatenate function
- Different matrices function like finding inverse , matix multiplication etc.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to data science or have no idea about what data science is, no problem, you will learn anything from scratch you need to start data science.
If you are a software developer or familiar with other programming languages and you want to start a new world, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Any one can take this course who wants to go into field of data science