Over the last decade, a massive explosion of data has been observed. Sometimes, we refer it to as big data. And it is used for many purposes across every domain. This has really opened the door for new possibilities for both organizations as well as aspirants looking to master it. Today, being a data scientist or a data analyst is considered one of the hottest job titles, and for many reasons. As technology has progressed, the demand for data scientists has sky-rocketed significantly.
But with this, the lack of adequate skills have also increased. McKinsey said there was over a 50% gap in the supply of data scientists versus demand. It was mainly due to the major skill gap which somehow is choking this positive technological change. With an initiative to bridge this gap effectively and efficiently, we are here with an exclusive E-Degree program on Data Science and Engineering.
This E-Degree will include:
- 6 Comprehensive modules with a well-defined structure
- Module 1: Data Scientist Tool Set – The Starter Tools
- Module 2: Advanced Tools for Data Scientists
- Module 3: Statistics & Mathematics for Data Science
- Module 4: Machine Learning with Python
- Module 5: Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Module 6: Data Engineering
- Step-by-step interactive learning from scratch
- Content curated from world-class instructors
- Practical projects covering real-world issues
- Hands-on training from industry experts
- Exams & quizzes to measure your progress
- Certificate upon completion of the e-degree
- Support for interview preparation
- Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- E-books, guide books & code snippets
- Lifetime access & update with no limits
- 100% online & self-paced curation
If used effectively, data science has the potential to add value to any type of business across any domain. It can be valuable to almost all types of organizations or companies.
“Information is the oil of the 21st century, and analytics is the combustion engine” – Peter Sondergaard
Data science experts are the unique breed of individuals who can’t stop asking “Why?”. They are the professionals having the ability to hypothesize & improve business outcomes, based on certain tasks like Data analysis, Modeling/statistics & Engineering/prototyping.
Moreover, data science was the single highest paid profession in 2016, and even today, it remains at the top. As many say, “data is money”, the high paying jobs come as no surprise. However, the combination of skills required to become a skilled individual is not common. But the good news is, if you want to become a skilled data scientist, then chances of a successful career in the forthcoming time will be very high.
As the importance of data science is increasing day by day, the need for a data scientist is also growing. Data Scientists are the future of the world. And if you are interested in entering this field? Then, this E-Degree will be just the right choice for you.
Confused about choosing the right guide for learning data science? Are you still worried about the time? Or where to begin? Well, this Data Science & Engineering E-Degree will be a perfect solution to all your concerns. We have proposed this extensive program that will be a one-stop solution to bridge the skill gap effectively & efficiently.
With this E-Degree, you will explore the world of data science with structured modules having well-defined interactive content from world-class industry leaders. It will help you understand the science behind Data Science in a step-by-step manner. This E-Degree will include: