What you’ll learn
- Use the Command Line Interface to deploy AWS resources
- Setup multiple Profiles with Multiple Access Keys to quickly switch between permissions or accounts
- Automatically Sync local files to S3 at specified time.
- AWS Account
- Experience with AWS
—– Recent Updates——
– AWS S3 Server Side Encryption lessons added. This included SSE-S3, SSE-KMS and SSE-C( not available via the AWS console)
– AWS KMS key creating with the CLI
– S3 Multipart upload with the AWS CLI
– Use CLI to work with Amazon Rekognition ( for image recognition and video analysis)
About the Course:
This course is designed to help students and developers get started with using AWS Command Line Interface.(CLI). If your prior experience with AWS has solely been AWS’ web console, using the CLI is a different way of using your AWS account. Using the command line interface is a critical skill for any AWS professional.
The AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) is a unified tool to manage your AWS services. With just one tool to download and configure, you can control multiple AWS services from the command line and automate your infrastructure through scripts.
You should be ready to manage and automate your AWS infrastructure using the CLI after this course. You will learn 1 more way to deploy/manage/destroy infrastructure and services on AWS. This will make your workflow much more faster and efficient.
Learning the command line will give you another perspective on the AWS services and may even shed light on concepts that you are unclear with. The AWS developer associate exam objective mentions ” Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS Command Line Interface (CLI), and software developer kits (SDKs) to write applications” Learning the command line is one of the big aspects of the AWS DevOps Pro exam as well.
In this course , We will go over things like:
- Create access keys to use with the AWS CLI
- Install and setup the CLI on your local machine
- Create a VPC with the CLI.
- Create EC2 instance, view running instances, filter attributes.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to use the command line to deploy infrastructure on AWS.
- Those preparing for AWS certification exams
Introduction to the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) Download Link
The post Introduction to the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) appeared first on Udemycourses – Download Udemy Courses for Free.