Docker hub account
This course is fully based on pragmatic approach without any kind of bogus content. A short, precise and practical oriented course for IT pros just like you.
A Devops pipeline is set of automated processes and tools that the development (Dev) and operations (Ops) teams implement to build, test, and deploy software faster and easier.
In this course you will complete DevOps pipeline generally consists of a set of tools which are normally broken down into the following categories:
This learning path will cover:
- Git is an open-source and distributed version control system.
- Github is git repository hosting service used for code sharing, bug tracking, feature request and much more.
- PyCharm is an integrated development environment (IDE) for python programing language.
- Flask is a python web framework.
- HTML is the standard markup language for Web pages.
- CSS is a style sheet language use to style a HTML document.
- SQLAlchemy is an open-source SQL toolkit and object-relational mapper which gives full power and flexibility of SQL.
- Selenium is used to automate web browser interaction.
- Pytest is unit testing framework that allows users to write test codes.
- Ngrok allows to expose a web server running on your local machine to the internet.
- Github Action enables you to include Continues Integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) capabilities and many other features directly in your repository.
- Docker is an open source containerization platform enables developers to package applications into containers.
- Docker Hub is a cloud-based repository for finding and sharing container images with your team.
- Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
This course is one stop shop where you will learn web development, continuous integration, continuous deployment, containerization, writing neat and quality code, devops concepts and much more with python programing language.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Enhance their skills in DevOps domain
- Developers and IT Pros
The post LEARN Complete DEVOPS Pipeline with Python Web Application appeared first on Free Udemy Courses | 100oFF Udemy Coupons.